"I got to shower last night 11:30, that's it. Sounds long enough, but try it, it's not. I will look forward to a nice long bath and shower in hot water. Had fire watch last night, but still about 6 hours of sleep, not too bad. We're on our way to some "gay army demonstration shit" as out DS says and just passed the drill tower, which is where we will march to approximately 3 miles and repel from. Still haven't gotten any personal time or unpacked my stuff. We have a locker about 4 ft wide x 7 ft tall x 3 feet deep with a small drawer stand in it- gotta go.
Saturday
Got smoked last night pretty good. All of us, even though I messed up sort up. The DS's memory of event is pretty different than mine, but it doesn't matter, gotta do as told, and they are always right. Still keeping good attitudes- the whole platoon, which is good. Did some PT (physical training) this morning. Waiting in line for my M16 but gonna go so we don't get in trouble...still haven't had any personal time and only 1 shower- I'm tired. Just got out of lunch and I have my M16A2 rifle- cool although another 10 lbs of gear to carry."
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Day 1-2
Posted by Maggie at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment