

"I got your letters today! My bunk mates around me were pissed that I got mail and they didn't. We had a good day today- march was cake except that I have blisters on my heels- I think my boots are too small. I'm tired, so I'm going to be quick. It was only 3km. Then we did Treadwell Tower (info on the internet, maybe?). There is about a 70 foot repelling wall, 1, 2, & 3 rope bridges- I tore it up. I did the repell in only 2 bounds- it was a lot of fun. I wanted to go to sick call to get a cold pack, but I don't feel like packing my bag- I'm feeling better this afternoon- I've been pretty well, have been really runny. I sprained my thumb rolling on a mat today. It's not bad, I had some ice on it earlier. We owe our DS a bunch of exercise for fucking up repeatedly today- 360 reps I think. Oh well, tomorrow will suck. We're in classes all day tomorrow, but I don't know what for or what we're learning. A DS said I was a waste of a good soldier and I'll be getting more shit the whole time at basic because of that. I'm not worried about it though. I have a diagnostic PT test on Saturday. Have the gas chamber next week sometime (tear gas). Someone stole my ESS's today (safety glasses). $40- that sucks, I have to replace them. Gonna wait until I get paid first though. Let me know when you have gotten the military ID and healthcare stuff done. I'm really glad you're doing up so well- you're amazing. For bills, keep in mind that I should get paid on the 15th. I have to go, I'm falling asleep. I love you and miss you."
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Day 4 (59 days to go)
Posted by Maggie at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment