Today went pretty well. We had a nice run for PT this morning- about 2 miles or a little under. We were running in ability groups at an 8:00 mile pace. It sucked, but I felt great afterward. I'm up to 169 pounds now. I'm eating a bit less the past 4 days- they're serving less food and maybe I'm equaling out some. My arms are really sore. Not painful, but I just can't get as much PT out of them today as I wish- they're tired. I found out that I have another PT test on Friday. It's a busy week this week. We do our IV tomorrow and have a written test on CLA. Then Thursday I think we go to the BRM range (Basic Rifle Marksmanship)- not to shoot, yet, just to learn- and have an MRE for lunch. On Friday is the PT test- not sure about the afternoon. On Saturday we have a 5K road march in full gear- and we march to the Gas Chamber-AHH! Rest on Sunday, then Monday it's into the field for a couple of days. I think MRE's for 5-6 meals.
We got our gas masks about an hour ago. Didn't get smoked much today. Hurray for no fire guard tonight- actually I'm going to jump in the shower and get to bed 30 mins early. Give Abbie a great big bear hug for me.
Friday, November 7, 2008
10/14/08 51 Days Left
Posted by Maggie at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment