Hey,
I'm exhausted, but I had a great day today! I know I haven't responded to your letters' questions and comments, but I plan to on Sunday. I got a haircut today- it was not as rough as my first one, but I liked at least having a little hair!
So, I just weighted myself and to give you an idea of how much I've been eating, I now weigh 167- I have gained 8 pounds since leaving and 13 pounds since I started working out. Now I don't don't if that's all muscle, because I don't feel much bigger, yet, but some of it must be.
I have the big PT test tomorrow- I don't want to do the run especially since I had a small lunch in the field and so I pigged out for dinner- BUT I need to get over it and have a better attitude- at least I'll be running with other people.
So I had a great day today because my platoon won the FIRST battery-wide (4 platoons) competition! and won the first banner for our platoon's flag! AND for winning, our DS is giving us a 5 minute phone call! Hopefully I will have talked to you before you get this. Also got to go to the PX today (Post Exchange) and restocked.
I love writing you letters because it makes me feel close to you and connected to you. But I'm tired and need to go to sleep- wake up is at 0300 plus I have fire guard duty tonight. I love you.
Friday, November 7, 2008
10/10/08 - 55 days left
Posted by Maggie at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment