CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

10/16/08 49 Days Left

I got your letter today! I know I sounded really shitty in the message I left you today...I'm sorry (again). I just missed you so much. But I got your letters from the 3rd-7th of Oct. today and I loved reading them!

I know you mentioned that you thought the letters were boring or something like that, which is funny because I said the same thing in one of my recent letters, but KEEP WRITING! I love hearing from you- it makes me feel closer to you. It really makes me realize how much I love and need you- and how close of a friend you are- when we are apart like this.

Roday we had MRE's for breakfast (sloppy joe-gross) then marched to a combat lifesaver field course to practice what we learned this week. It was pretty fun. Marched back and had another MRE for lunch (beef stew with veggies- not bad). The did washer drills on a cleaning rod with our M16's- it helps you practice firing without moving and keeping a clear sight picture. They told me that I need to fire left handed since my left eye is dominant- it's weird to hold it that way.

It sounded in your letter like you hadn't gotten many of mine...I guess the mail is just taking a long time to process because I've written you every day. DS said we're his best platoon so far. If we win the BRM and PT banners we're honor platoon for sure. Bed time. Love you.

0 comments: